Friday, December 16, 2011

The most important Warcraft wednesday is yet to come

I remember flying over Durotar during the winter season in the past decked out in colorful outfits pre-Cataclysm


















This winter season, I have decided to go back to World of Warcraft. I am not sure if I will be playing my toons after the MOP expansion drops, I am not took keen on the pandarens in Azeroth, as I have made clear in previous blogs and other places online.

I know the race has been part of Warcraft lore since WC3, but that doesn't mean I have to like it that much. I have been proven wrong in the past, so we shall see if I continue to play the game beyond the new expansion.

More importantly, I have decided that I will play this game only on Wednesdays, and give updates to it on this blog, in order to allow me time to do the other things I enjoy in  my life and to take care of my responsibilities and to play other games. There is more to life than World of Warcraft after all. (Like DDO and LOL, but I digress.....)

As is alluded on the title to this blog post, the most important Warcraft wednesday may be the one coming up, Dec. 20 2011. Most gamers have already tatooed the date in their minds as the release of SWTOR, the game that is supposed to change mmorpgs as we know them, and the game that is supposed to kill wow once and for all. I personally don't believe that SWTOR will kill wow, as I think they can co-exist, but that is neither here, nor there. 

We will see how Wow stacks up to the fierce competition from other mmorpgs. Come back every Wednesday for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment